There are drop outs, there are MBA's and stars who have been educated abroad. A look. 21 Celebs after the break...
01. She is one of the most famous women in the world – and one of the prettiest too. But the fact remains - Aishwarya is a college dropout. Aishwarya studied at Arya Vidya Mandir High School in Mumbai, and then went to Jai Hind college for a year. She switched to Raheja college to study Architecture, but left it midway to pursue a career in modelling.
02. Abhishek Bachchan did his schooling at Modern School in New Delhi and then went on to study at Jamnabai Narsee School and Bombay Scottish School in Mumbai. After school he attended Aiglon College in Switzerland. Abhishek dropped out from Boston University before taking up acting.
03. Unlike Abhishek, his dad Amitabh Bachchan has degrees in Art and Science.
04. For Anushka, it was the Army School and then Mount Carmel College in Bangalore. She was picked up by designer Wendell Rodrick to model for Fashion Week.
05. Surprisingly Mr Perfectionist, Aamir Khan was never a good student. He was more into sports and dramatics while he was studying. He was so hooked to acting that he did not pursue studies beyond his class 12.
06. Bipasha did her schooling from Bhavan's Gangabux Kanoria Vidyamandir in Kolkata, she did commerce for in 12th and had plans to be a chartered accountant, but modeling happened and later Bollywood.
07. Hrithik studied at Bombay Scottish School and then went on to graduate in Commerce from Sydenham College.
08. Deepika did her schooling at Sophia High School and later joined Mount Carmel College, Bangalore. However she gave up studies for modelling and acting.
09. Shah Rukh Khan: SRK did his schooling at St Columbia School in New Delhi and we hear he won the 'sword of honour' for representing the 'spirit of the school'. He was an all rounder – good at academics, sports and arts. He did his honors in Economics and joined Jamia Milia Islamia for Masters in Mass Communications, and then dropped out to pursue a career in acting.
10. Kareena Kapoor did her schooling at Jamnabai Narsee in Mumbai, then Welham in Dehradun. She read Commerce for two years in Mithibai College in Mumbai. She did a year of Law school before deciding to take up acting as a career.
11. Karisma dropped out of school after her sixth standard and started acting at a tender age.
12. Imran Khan studied at Bombay Scottish School before he went off to Ootty to study. After school he was enrolled at St Xavier's where he met his wife Avantika. He has also done a course in Acting at New York.
13. Katrina has travelled all over the world. And she started modeling at a very young age. She has not really had much of a chance to study.
14. Salman Khan: Bollywood's bad boy Salman Khan never finished college. He along with his brothers studied at the Scindia School in Gawlior and St. Stanislaus High School in Bandra, Mumbai
15. Priyanka Chopra studied at La Martiniere Girls' School in Lucknow as a young girl. She subsequently re-located to the U.S. where she studied in Newton North High School in Newton, Massachusetts and then in John F. Kennedy High School in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. She returned to India and finished her high school at Army Public School in Bareilly. She registered for her college studies at Jai Hind College in Mumbai.
16. John Abraham is not just a handsome hunk. He has He studied economics at the Bombay Scottish School, Mahim in Mumbai and got his MBA from the Mumbai Educational Trust (MET).
17. Sonakshi Sinha completed her schooling from Arya Vidya Mandir in Mumbai and graduated in fashion designing from SNDT University.
18. Ranbir Kapoor started his education at Bombay Scottish School in Mumbai and went Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York to learn method acting before entering Bollywood.
19. Vidya Balan did her schooling at St Anthony Girls' High School in Chembur, Mumbai, and later attended St Xavier's College where she majored in Sociology.
20. Sonam did her schooling at the Arya Vidya Mandir school in Juhu and then enrolled in the United World College of South East Asia to do her International Baccalaureate.
21. Shahid Kapoor did his studies at Gyan Bharati School in New Delhi before moving to Rajhans Vidyalaya in Mumbai.