Wednesday, January 26, 2011

MUST READ HITLER FIRST LOVE !!!!!!!


At the Age of 16 Hitler fell in love with a Jewish Girl Stephy. He felt crush 4 her About 4 years.But He never Proposed Her. He got A chance to speak to her in a flower shop but he missed it. Than she got married to An Austrian Soldier...If she had Married Hitler,He had plans to live in Persia as a Teacher. Perhaps their Wld have been No Killing of JEWS 'n NO WORLD WAR II "LOVE Could have changed HISTORY"Never Miss A chance to have it in U...Feel this DIVINE EMOTION 1ce in Life.. !

1 comment:

  1. With havin so much written content do you ever
    run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My website has a lot of completely unique content
    I've either written myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all
    over the internet without my permission.
    Do you know any ways to help protect against content from being ripped off?
    I'd really appreciate it.

    Take a look at my website; weight loss tips ()

    ReplyDelete