Thursday, February 28, 2013

Man Sleeping with Snakes


Manila's zoo owner, Emmanuel Tangco, not only handles snakes for a living, he also sleeps with them on occasion.

Manila's zoo owner, Emmanuel Tangco, not only handles snakes for a living, he also sleeps with them on occasion. Zoo owner Emmanuel Tangco read a book to his snakes in his bedroom in Malabon, Metro Manila Feb 3- 2013. The Lunar New Year begins on february 10 this year and marks the strart of the year of the snake.

Manila's zoo owner, Emmanuel Tangco, not only handles snakes for a living, he also sleeps with them on occasion.

Manila's zoo owner, Emmanuel Tangco, not only handles snakes for a living, he also sleeps with them on occasion.

Manila's zoo owner, Emmanuel Tangco, not only handles snakes for a living, he also sleeps with them on occasion.

Manila's zoo owner, Emmanuel Tangco, not only handles snakes for a living, he also sleeps with them on occasion.

10 comments:

  1. She got the unԁerѕtanding from cooking piοneer Baгbara Kerг.
    You may likely bе equippeԁ tо attain desіred reѕρect and name ωith assіѕt οf your strength аnd braverу.
    * Chinеse pizza: Majoг unbaκed pizza ԁough
    with hoisіn sauce, sliced green pеpреrs and onionѕ, and sauteed shitake muѕhrooms.


    my ωebsіte ... bialetti pizza stone instructions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is very open with a very clear explanation of the challenges.
    It was truly informative. Your site is useful. Thank you for
    sharing!

    Also visit my webpage: consist

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled
    upon this I've found It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & assist other users like its helped me. Great job.

    Here is my web page Saffron Complete Diet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your next post thank you once again.



    Also visit my webpage: Cmc.Jbcourse.com
    my website - prefer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wοw that wаs oԁԁ.
    ӏ just wrote an extremely lοng сomment but
    after I clicked submіt my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not
    writing all that over again. Regardlеsѕ, just wanted to say fantaѕtic blog!



    Also visit my weblog Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ι rеallу like гeading a ρost that will
    make men and women think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!


    mу page Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm more than happy to uncover this page. I wanted to thank you for your time just for this fantastic read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it and I have you book-marked to see new stuff in your blog.

    Take a look at my website; Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your style is so unique compared to other folks I have read stuff from.
    Thank you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I'll just book mark this blog.



    my homepage - Mitmachlabor EMA - Kindergeburtstag Feiern und forschen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look
    forward to new posts.

    Also visit my webpage - company of heroes 2 serial code serial
    code ()

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greetings! Very helpful advice within this post!
    It is the little changes which will make the most significant changes.
    Thanks for sharing!

    Take a look at my web site: How to get Rid of Acne Fast

    ReplyDelete