Friday, April 19, 2013

Matt Molloy's Gorgeous Smeared Skies



Last November, Matt Molloy busted out into the art scene with his gorgeous smeared sky photos. Stacking as much as 100 to 200 photos into one, he gave us a new way to enjoy the view right above our heads. By experimenting with new techniques, he found a creative new way to use timelapse photos. As he tells us, "It's amazing to have the ability to see a different perspective of time, how things change and evolve."
It gives us great pleasure to announce that Matt Molloy is now selling his prints in our art store, My Modern Shop. The six stunning photos you see here are now for sale. You can buy them, here.






2 comments:

  1. Thank you for another informative website. Where else may just I am getting that type
    of info written in such an ideal manner? I have a venture that
    I'm simply now operating on, and I've been on
    the glance out for such information.

    Visit my web site http://donut.ad.cs.fiu.edu/twiki/bin/view/Main/ArthurDemers

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are actually impressive ideas in regarding blogging. You have touched some nice points here.
    Any way keep up wrinting.

    my page :: http://www.vaporace.net

    ReplyDelete