Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Fun Infographic



If you're a fan of My Modern Met, more likely than not you have a strong interest in photography. Really, who hasn't dreamed of quitting their day job and pursuing photography as their full-time career? (My hand is raised and I'm the one asking the question.) But wait. There's a lot more to being a professional photographer than you might think.
Created by Fotoseeds, by way of Picture Correct, is this fun infographic that takes you through all the ins and outs of your, potentially, life-changing decision. From the common problems beginners face to the harsh realities you'll get hit with as a professional (love the Perception vs. Reality pie charts), this illustrated series couldn't have summed up the whole process better. Which path will you choose?

3 comments:

  1. This is a topic which is close to my heart.
    .. Take care! Where are your contact details though?

    my blog post; Fashion Designers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your web site
    and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact loved account your blog posts.
    Any way I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I success you get entry to consistently quickly.

    Here is my web-site - vimaxmaleenhancements.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this blog. It's
    simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's challenging to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appearance. I must say that you've done a excellent job with this.

    Additionally, the blog loads very fast for me on Internet explorer.
    Excellent Blog!

    Here is my blog; http://xengthreview.net

    ReplyDelete